Harry Potter is the SHIZIT!
I don't care if admitting that makes me a big dorky nerd.
I want Harry Potter tattoos on both of my fore-arms!
On my RIGHT inner fore-arm, I want the lightning bolt. I'm gonna get it done in solid black, but with a bronze (or yellow...whatever shows up and looks good on my skin) outlining for a little color.

On my LEFT inner fore-arm, I want the Dark Mark (the one from the movie) done in the same style, but with a dark-green outline.

It's show of my utter, nerdy devotion to the Harry Potter book series since it's about to end. (Even though the franchise won't be won't be COMPLETLEY done for until the 7th MOVIE is released...) I've been a fan of the books since I was 11, I own all the books and movies, and if I had more money I would own a bunch of other Harry Potter crud... My tattoos are my way of making up for the crud I never bought.
The COOLEST thing about it, is that my tattoos will also have that Good Vs. Evil thing going on... And I know I'll never get sick of them, because I've been planning these tattoos for a couple of years and still haven't changed my mind!
I plan on getting my Dark Mark this summer and my Lightning Bolt in the Fall or Winter. (Or maybe I'll just save enough to have them BOTH done at the same time... THAT would be AWESOME.
I want Harry Potter tattoos on both of my fore-arms!
On my RIGHT inner fore-arm, I want the lightning bolt. I'm gonna get it done in solid black, but with a bronze (or yellow...whatever shows up and looks good on my skin) outlining for a little color.

On my LEFT inner fore-arm, I want the Dark Mark (the one from the movie) done in the same style, but with a dark-green outline.

It's show of my utter, nerdy devotion to the Harry Potter book series since it's about to end. (Even though the franchise won't be won't be COMPLETLEY done for until the 7th MOVIE is released...) I've been a fan of the books since I was 11, I own all the books and movies, and if I had more money I would own a bunch of other Harry Potter crud... My tattoos are my way of making up for the crud I never bought.
The COOLEST thing about it, is that my tattoos will also have that Good Vs. Evil thing going on... And I know I'll never get sick of them, because I've been planning these tattoos for a couple of years and still haven't changed my mind!
I plan on getting my Dark Mark this summer and my Lightning Bolt in the Fall or Winter. (Or maybe I'll just save enough to have them BOTH done at the same time... THAT would be AWESOME.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home