Thursday, January 04, 2007

Back From The Grave!!! WoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!

So yeah... Once again I've been neglecting my blog...BUT I HAVE A REASON FOR THAT!!!
For the longest time, I had nothing to write about, so life was moving along pretty slow as usual, HOWEVER I got tired of seeing Oct. 19th as my recent blog date, so here's what's been goin' on in a nutshell glued together, wrapped in boogery tissue paper, and with a pretty, purple jellybean on the top...

*Adrian moved to Studio Club, so now we both live in Hollywood.*I got paid to design the Job Corps Winter graduation programs again, but this time they gave me $150 instead of $100, so YAY, FOR ME! (Even though, it all went to Christmas gifts 'n' stuff.)
One of the staff, Mr. Payton said I deserved more (DAMN STRAIGHT, I DID!!!) and if I go to him before designing the next set of programs, he'll arrange for me to be paid hourly, so that I can get more money for my work. (YESSSS!!!)

*Adrian and I are STILL trying to get new god-damned phones... We were gonna use our double-pay from Job Corps to get them, but since I don't have much of a credit history, the chic at T-Mobil said I had to pay a $250 down-payment... (That's A LOT of Job Corps checks!)
Therefor, Adrian and I are going to get a T-Mobile pre-paid plan ASAP...hopefully by this weekend, so w00t! SKROO U CINGULARR!!!

*I TOTALLY AND UTTERLY drained ALL the power from my laptop's powersource! I haven't had the damn thing for weeks!!! I'm at the god-damned library right now, using ADRIAN'S (that's my brother for those of you who don't know) computer!
When I talked to the tech support guy, he said once I replaced it it would work fine and my memory wouldn't be wiped or anything... He even said Geek Squad would be able to fix it...NOT!!!

SKROO GEEK SQUAD!!! They were gonna charge me $240 to send it out for repairs PLUS a charge of AT LEAST $80 per hour for the actual work on my laptop itself... THAT would've ended up costing me around $400 dollars or more... If I had that kind of money, I could've just bought a new fuckin' laptop!!!

FORTUNATLEY for Moi, one of the Rec-Aides, Ernie's, brother is a computer repairman... Ernie said he'd get his brother to fix it and he'd only charge me for the part, plus a small fee for the work done... I took the deal and hope all is going well... I MISS MY PRECIOUS!!!!!

...Oddly, I feel like burning the power source (or whatever) was a bitch-slap by the right hand of God becuase, TECHNICALLY, I was bootlegging episodes of Metalocalypse (+the things I had bootlegged BEFORE that) that I burned from Limewire... It takes AT LEAST 14 HOURS to write DVDs (encoding and all that crap!), so I guess my poor little laptop couldn't take it. *sigh**I went to TN for Christmas break and got to see my family and friends... It was nifty... I had fun... I shall write about the events that took place in TN in a seperate blog at a later time...*Lastly, I STARTED COLLEGE THIS WEEK!!! YAY, FOR JAZZMIN!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'm working accumulating (Ooooh! BIG word!) enough college credits, so that I can transfer to UCLA (or some other college...somewhere) and work on getting my BA in Graphic design.
Currenlty, I'm taking English and Art History 101. When Spring semester starts, I'll be taking Art 201 & 501, Economics 1, and Theater 100.

The first few days of applying were a little hectic because I was trying to get the hang of things, but now it's all easy! I've even gone as far as to plan for my Fall semester...and since I'll be needing a foreign language (and they DON'T have German...or any other European language I WANT to take for that matter), I'll be taking Japanese...

Who knows, maybe I'll love, get GREAT at it, and MAKE EMERALD JEALOUS!!! AR! HAR! HAR! HAR! HAR!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home