Monday, October 09, 2006

The Sabrina Project

Yay! More random art crud from Jazzmin!

This time I had help from my friends, Nez and Lizzey.

The idea for these pictures came from the following conversation:

Sabrina (to Nez): For Halloween, I wanted to do my hair like those chics from the 30s or 40s... You know, with the curls 'n' stuff...

Me: You mean like the flappers? ...That's from the 20s.

Sabrina: (to Me) Oh...whatever. (To Nez) Can you do it?

Nez: Yeah, but Lizzey can do it better. Besides, my hand's f***ed up and it won't come out as nice.

Sabrina: You think Lizzey'll do it?

Nez: Yeah... Let's go ask her...

They went to ask Lizzey and Lizzey agreed. So, AFTER Lizzey did Sabrina's hair, she and Nez put make up on her then told me to take a picture... A few pictures turned into a lot of pictures and Sabrina became our doll. We all kept telling her, "Go like this!"

"No, put your hand here!"

"Stop laughing!"

"Be more dramatic!"

"Look dead!", etc.

Pretty soon our pictures ended up with a 20s era-ish "Miserable Actress Who Kills Herself" theme... Yup... I don't know what we were thinking, but it was FUN!!!


Sabrina "Veined Mirror" by ~Scarecrow3000 on deviantART

*I don't like the bed in this picture... I am going to edit it, so that there's nothing but blackness to contrast with her.*

Sabrina "The Beauty" by ~Scarecrow3000 on deviantART


Sabrina "Tub Photograph" by ~Scarecrow3000 on deviantART


Sabrina "Dead Stare" by ~Scarecrow3000 on deviantART

BEST ONE EVER! (My Personal Favorite!!!)

Sabrina by ~Scarecrow3000 on deviantART

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home