Wednesday, October 04, 2006

All The Little Children...


Well, ok... It's just a COUPLE of them.

My mom posted pictures on our family blog and I nabbed this one.

Those little goofs are my brother, Daniel, and sister, LeaAnna (aka Elf).

I just thought this picture was UTTERLY GOD-DAMN CUTE and felt like posting it.

But on more TICKED-OFF note...

I need a new god-damned flash drive! As you all know, the one Job Corps gave me was waterlogged awhile ago, but now Butt Plug (my older one) won't work in the Macs! Every time I insert it, it burns out the USB port for some UN-GODLY reason!

It only works on my computer (and most likely) other PCs... However, I NEED the damn thing to work on the MAC so I can do my work.

*sigh* It looks like I won't be going to my show this weekend, 'cause I gotta use the money to get a stupid, new Flash Drive... GAH!!!



*TECHNOLOGY IS NOT OUR FRIEND!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home