Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Struck By Inspiration.....And It Kinda Hurt A Little.....


A couple weeks ago, my friends and I were all making South Park characters of ourselves. I got the idea to make one of all our buds and Studio Club (a dorm where I live...NOT an ACTUAL CLUB) and even used a picture of Studio as the background.
When Nez (a friend) saw what I was doing she suggested I do an actual animation where we all talk and said it'd be cool. I brushed it off thouhg becuase it was a lot of work at first...

As I was, once again today, playing with the SP character maker, I started to think more on this and thought, why not?

I can take the pictures of the "sets" at Studio Club, get the characters and all the nifty little props from the internet at AFOC, and edit the animation/video on my laptop...

All I'd need to do is find my mic, so I can record voices...

I wonder how long this would actually take...

If I can get my hands on some blank paper, I will actually sketch out some haf-assed story boards and see where it gets me...

*Above Image Copyright Jared Von Hindman @ HeadInjuryTheater.com*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home