Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Character Designs...So Far.....

Ok, so this is what the characters for my friends at Studio club will look like, so far... I've forbidden them from making any DRASTIC changes in their appearance 'til I'm done with the first "episode." I do need help with designing my other buddy,Abey, though... NOTHING on the South Park creator-thingy seems right for his character's appearance, so I'm going to wait a bit before putting him in...



The crappy, LAME title is pending because I can't think of anything better...

I had a poll in my Yahoo360 blog about where the cartoon would take place at Studio Club and the TV ROOM got the most votes. During 7th period, I'm gonna write a really short script for it (about 3 minutes...ish). I was thinking that our characters would re-enact a stupid TV room argument we had with some other Studio Club residents...except WE would win and it would GREAT.

Either way, it'll be a lot of work, but it'll be fun.

When I get back to Studio, I'm going to take pictures of the TV Room for the backgrounds.

PROJECT "STUDIO CLUB!" (title pending) IS UNDER WEIGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home