Masta Plan (Oooh-Ahh! ROCK LOBSTER!)

Ok... As far as my plans for tonight, this is how everything should go:
2PM-Leave AFOC... Go to Mr. Crowe's.
2:40-Go to break and hang out.
3PM-Leave Job Corps
3:45-Arrive @ Studio and get ready for show...'n' stuff...
4:45-Sign Out
5PM-Eat Dinner... REALLY FAST
5:15-Leave for Whisky a Go Go
6:30-Arrive @ Whisky a Go Go (Although, HOPEFULLY we'll get there A LITTLE earlier).
I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing My Ruin again, tonight.
Hopefully everything will go off without a hitch...and hopefully CJ will get his shit cleared, so he can go with me, Nez, Sabrina, and (MAYBE) Doogie.
I'm still hoping to run into the "Other" CJ... And, I'm hoping Dez (the stoner friend) and Matt (CJ's brother) will be there too... I haven't seen those crazy bastards in awhile. (I have a theory that Dez's phone got cut off because he spent his money on pot...which is why I can't call him... Fuckin' Stoner!)
-------------------------
For the past...um...while... I've been listening to "Rock Lobster" by the B-52's... It's a GREAT song... They make animal noises 'n' stuff... I can't wait to put it on my iPod... Then I could take "Rock Lobster" everywhere I go.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home