Introduction... I guess...
Yeah...Hi!
I'm an art student and I live in Hollywood. I like to hang out with my friends, go to shows, and do promotional work with my friends.
I had a blog here before, but I never really kept up with it because no one really payed attention to it...
I decided to go back to blogging here because I need a place to put my Random Trash videos and what-not. I will also be promoting FIEND RADIO (a myspace music request page).
However, I will write more at a later time becuase it is late...
I'm an art student and I live in Hollywood. I like to hang out with my friends, go to shows, and do promotional work with my friends.
I had a blog here before, but I never really kept up with it because no one really payed attention to it...
I decided to go back to blogging here because I need a place to put my Random Trash videos and what-not. I will also be promoting FIEND RADIO (a myspace music request page).
However, I will write more at a later time becuase it is late...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home